Fleet operators are working towards lowering the total cost of ownership through appropriate route management, fuel consumption optimization, increased safety, driver performance management, and vehicle maintenance.
With the implementation of iWire’s On Board Diagnostics solutions, we could arm vehicle owners increase their operational efficiency, convenience, safety and reduce the overall costs.
Using iWire’s On Board Diagnostics solutions in Fleet Management, fleet operators can –
- Run more efficient operations with optimized maintenance and logistics
- Better comply with environmental and safety regulations
- Improve fuel efficiency through optimized routes and vehicle maintenance
- Monitor driver performance for better safety
- Maintain vehicle health and increase vehicle valuation through preventative maintenance
- Streamline operations, improve scheduling, improve invoicing accuracy, improve time management and reduce the paperwork
- Increase overall business visibility through reports and efficient vehicle tracking
- Improved customer satisfaction through on-time deliveries and higher quality of service
Idling vehicles emit over 10 million tons of carbon dioxide into the air! Driving the vehicles over the speed limit or keeping them idle have a harmful effect on the environment, apart from the fact that they also cause excessive wear and tear and additional fuel costs. Using iWire’s On Board Diagnostics solutions you can now easily track the driver behaviors and get real-time automated alerts, which will help you in minimizing the objectionable behaviors.
Sensors-equipped vehicles send automated signals and early warning alerts when the monitored parts need maintenance or are close to failure. Along with this, alerts for low battery, coolant temperature or engine maintenance can help in providing preventive.
The vehicle performance has a very crucial impact on the overall efficiency of the vehicle. One of the critical parts of the vehicle is the engine. The use of iWire’s On Board Diagnostics solutions is one step towards ensuring lower mantaince costs and longer life of your vehicle.
Usually, the driving style and driver behavior greatly affect the fuel efficiency. Things like unnecessary idling, accelerating and decelerating patterns, breaking habits, average speed and so on affect the fuel efficiency. Through the use of our embedded sensors you can now fuel efficiency, reduce emission and become a more responsible citizen.